Job Title: Sales Administrator
Department: 2200 – NE Management
Location: Sudbury, MA
Methods Machine Tools, Inc. was established in 1958 with three employees and a handful of refurbished machines. Since then, the company has become one of the largest privately owned machine tool importers in North America.
Methods designs and implements custom machining setups, including machine tool selection, automation integration, and turnkey automation cells. The corporate campus in Sudbury, Mass., comprises a showroom/technical center, which contains automation, applications, and a full range of cutting-edge machines. Methods has more than 375 employees, nine technology centers, one high precision machining center, and has installed in excess of 40,000 machines throughout North America.
We currently have the following career opportunity available in Sudbury, MA:
The Sales Administrator supports the Arizona Sales team and Office Manager by processing customer quotes and orders, entering/maintaining accurate customer and prospect information and processing expense and commissions reports. They also perform administrative duties for the Arizona sales office, such as updating sales figures, pipeline, bookings, and backlog information, analyze and prepare sales reports for presentation and review by executive management. They also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with our products and services, input data into our customer management system ServiceNow and generate service reports.
- Processing quotes and orders in Salesforce
- Maintain accurate customer data in Salesforce.com and ServiceNow
- Maintain pipeline, bookings, backlog reports
- Ensuring data accuracy on orders and invoices
- Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Communicate with Productions and Services departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Track and follow-up on machine deposits, shipments and overdue invoices
- Develop sales reports for executive management
- Analyze sales figures and prepare sales reports
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Keep in communication with Sales team, Customers, Services to ensure customer concerns and queries are addressed in a timely manner.
- General admin work to support office manager and GM
- Process expense reports
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal / oral communication skills
- Customer orientation and a collaborative team player
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com and ServiceNow desired
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Passionate and enthusiastic for the customers we support through our products.
- Exemplify Customer focus, efficiency, integrity, and accountability.
- Have a strong mix of interpersonal skills such as confidence and empathy to interact with our sales teams and customers.
- Ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, thoroughness
- Strong analytical skills
- Cooperative and has good team-working skills
- Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
Methods Machine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.