Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Department: 2000 – Sales Management
Location: Sudbury, MA
Methods Machine Tools, Inc. was established in 1958 with three employees and a handful of refurbished machines. Since then, the company has become one of the largest privately owned machine tool importers in North America.
Methods designs and implements custom machining setups, including machine tool selection, automation integration, and turnkey automation cells. The corporate campus in Sudbury, Mass., comprises a showroom/technical center, which contains automation, applications, and a full range of cutting-edge machines. Methods has more than 375 employees, nine technology centers, one high precision machining center, and has installed in excess of 40,000 machines throughout North America.
We currently have the following career opportunity available in Sudbury, MA:
Methods Machine Tools is looking for a Certified Salesforce Admin to join our team.
Based on your understanding of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ, you will be responsible for administrating, managing, maintaining and improving our Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ application, long term. You will implement best practices that enable our Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering Services and Finance teams to be successful across our quote-to-cash process, creating a frictionless end-user experience.
In general, you will be an organized and collaborative team member with good communication, analytical and technical aptitude with the ability to deliver solutions for the business. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships, leveraging your thorough understanding of the Salesforce business process and its value proposition for our company. You are capable of understanding the big picture, including best practices for the business and IT groups, and have the ability to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution.
You will be responsible for administrating, managing and maintaining our Salesforce eco-system and best practices for CRM and CPQ configuration, customization, and support, including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, and permission sets in Salesforce. Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Assist in data import/export/updates and system customization.
- Build and maintain Salesforce CPQ rules for new and existing products.
- Maintaining quote templates using the Conga platform.
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Support data security (role hierarchy & rules sharing)
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce CRM and CPQ across the company.
- Use and recommending Salesforce CRM and CPQ development best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades/releases and ensuring successful integration
- Stay current on new Salesforce features and functionality to ensure compatibility with existing development.
- Automate processes using SF tools (e.g. process builder, flow automation, validation rules)
- Research, recommend, procure, implement and manage Salesforce applications, plugins and third party modules to increase capabilities for the business, based on growing future needs.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, current
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification, preferred but not required<span “:=”” 10.0pt”=””>.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification, preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce.com Lightening platform, eco-system and best practices for Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ configuration, customization, and support. Experience with AppExchange.
- 3-5 years experience implementing, configuring and administering Salesforce CPQ.
- 2 years experience with Conga quote document generation platform, preferred but not required
- Experience recommending the best performance, scalability, and maintainability of solutions on Salesforce.
- Experience developing reports and dashboards on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities
- Positive, confident, encouraging behavior/approach to problem solving and conflict management
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, thoroughness
- Good documentation practices
- Creative solution/problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Cooperative/Good team-working skills
- Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
Methods Machine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.